Saturday, September 6, 2008

Quick note...

For security purposes, please subscribe to my blog if you are interested in receiving updates. By subscribing you can get emails telling when I have posted a new blog, but more importantly you can be added to the list of people who can view the blog. I have added more securities to my site so I want to make sure people I know are free to view. If you have troubles send me an email. I am not very blogger savvy.

Shukran (thanks)

2 comments:

Mag said...

Hey girl, know that we are praying for you in NH and I'm so proud of you. I can't imagine the sharp definition of submission in the ME culture and I am praying that God will be going before you, that He is walking with you, and that He will continue the work you have started doing over there.

lov you

mags

Beverly Lauer said...

Hi Tara from Nick ,Bryn and bev- wow- your adventures sound very interesting and it must be difficult. Your next task is to find out how women get what they want and need in that culture- I am sure there is a way it just may be subtle/under the surface....What a challenge God has put before you! you are in our thoughts and prayers always. In Christ- bev